Foundation / Corporation
Opportunity for USA startups to participate in an entrepreneurial training program to prepare for investment fundraising. During the week-long workshop, medtech startups will interact with active investors, mentors-in-residence, and expert speakers. The current cohort includes life sciences, medical device, and diagnostics startups.
VentureWell leads an intensive 5-day workshop designed to help science and engineering based startups prepare to raise their first rounds of investment capital and commercialize their technologies. VentureWell brings dedicated staff, experienced mentors-in-residence, active investors, and expert speakers together to support startups in:
- Developing the content, articulation, and materials required to approach and close deals with investors and strategic partners
- Walking through real-world stress tests to help startups prepare for inevitable disasters
- Creating tangible work product that can be shared with potential investors
- Hosting a mock board meeting to agree on the best course of action and resources required for the startup’s success.
Startups: Must be Committed and Competitive!
- Engaged Mentorship. Startups will work with stellar mentors over a series of dedicated days that have experience investing or partnering with startups.
- Network Building. Learn from peers and share experiences with a cohort of like-minded entrepreneurs who are facing similar challenges.
- Clear Milestones and Ask. Startups will leave with a clear articulation of their investment needs, including the investment ask and planned milestones for the round.
- Due Diligence Deal Room. Spend time creating and refining investor materials to use during the fundraising process. Invest time and energy into work product for a deal room, not a demo day pitch.
- Stress Tests. VentureWell pushes the boundaries with real world stress tests – actual startup disaster scenarios
GrantWatch ID#: 186392
VentureWell will select 10-15 medtech startups.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Application Portal: https://community.venturewell.org/VWCommunitiesLogin?startURL=%2Fidp%2Flogin%3Fapp%3D0sp390000004CE0%26binding%3DHttpPost%26inresponseto%3D_cf994fdd58fe9845f7cf5e67dd5499da4c0d793e39
Questions? Please contact Christina Tamer at email@example.com.
Not sure if you're a fit?
Email: David D'Angelo
100 Venture Way
Hadley, MA 01035
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
Fundraising opportunity for USA, Canada, and International nonprofit organizations to host a jazz concert held in honor of their organization or cause. Applicants must contact the funding source prior to applying. In addition to funds raised through concert ticket sales
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations to reduce social inequality and promote solutions to the climate crisis. Eligible programs will address the areas of racial and economic justice, corporate and political accountability; voice, creativity, and culture; and an inclusi
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations for projects that benefit women and girls. The purpose of this grant program is to effect social change and promote gender equality. Grant funds may be used to support existing or new programs. Eligible applicants must work within t
Grants to USA, Canada, and International independent filmmakers for feature-length documentary films in development stage to post-production. Funding is intended to support independent, nonfiction films that demonstrate effective storytelling, feasibility and originalit
Grants to Alaska nonprofit organizations, schools, colleges, cultural centers, museums, and tribal organizations for educational opportunities in eligible regions. Funding is intended to provide access to high-quality education for native adults and children who are ori
Grants of up to $6,000 to Alaska nonprofit organizations, schools, colleges, tribal organizations, and individuals to promote the culture of Native Alaskans in eligible regions. Funding is intended to support projects that further the traditions of these peoples, preser
Grant to a USA nonprofit organization to improve healthcare among underserved populations. Applicants are advised to verify or create the required registrations well in advance of the deadline date. The purpose of the program is to educate mental health professionals ab
Grant of $9,000 to a USA, Canada, or International graduate psychology student for research and demonstration projects that foster understanding of the relationship between self-identity and scholastic achievement, primarily for children in kindergarten through eighth g
Grants to USA, Mexico, and Haiti nonprofits, for-profit organizations, and government entities for programs and services that improve the quality of life for underserved children. Focus areas include working families, equitable communities, and thriving children. The Fu
Grants to USA colleges, universities, and nonprofit media arts organizations for film fellowships and scholarships. Funding is intended to support film projects by students and fellows in the early stages of their careers. Films can be comprised of, but are not limited,